BUY NOW – Making a purchase on Buy N Sell Vanuatu.
- The first thing you need to do in order to purchase an item by bank transfer/ paypal or credit card is to register & login. Be sure to provide an email that you access regularly so that you & the seller can keep in contact after a purchase has been made.
- The next step is to fill out your profile & business details correctly. This is very important or the invoice generated by the system will not have all your details. So please make sure to not miss this step. You can find your profile details with in your dashboard.
- Also in your profile, enter your delivery address & country /island into your profile in your dashboard. This is very important as sellers have different shipping rates to different islands or countries. If you have not entered your delivery address properly then the shipping price will not be calculated correctly & will delay the purchasing process.
- If a seller does not ship to your country or island then you will not be able to purchase the item. If your country or island is not listed in the drop down menu for ‘country/ island you may contact the seller via email to ask if they can ship to your country/island.
- Payment on Buy N Sell Vanuatu is by either Bank Transfer, PayPal or Credit card (via paypal) or Cash in Hand. Items are listed in Vatu Vanuatu VUV on Buy N Sell Vanuatu. If an item is purchased with either PayPal or Credit Card the amount will automatically be converted into AUD before being sent to PayPal. If you have paid ‘Cash in hand’ you will meet with the seller to pay them in a currency of their choice (generally VATU)
PLEASE NOTE: You will only be able to pay via the payment options enabled by the seller of the item. For example, if the seller has not enabled Paypal/ Credit card as a payment option you will not be able to pay via Paypal or credit card. For an item to show ‘Buy Now’ there must be at least one of these three payment options enabled by the seller.
- If you choose to pay by Bank Transfer you will be shown the sellers bank account details immediately after a purchase. (These details can be viewed later next to the purchased item in your dashboard) If you would like you item delivered quickly, it is recommended that you immediately make the transfer to the sellers account.
- When the seller can see that you have transferred the money to their account they will ship the item to the address provided by you in your dashboard.
- Also, when the seller receives payment they must also mark your item ‘paid’. Once this takes place you will be able to view your ‘invoice’ next to the item in your dashboard
- You may ‘contact’ the seller at any time to enquire about your purchase & delivery.
- On Buy N Sell Vanuatu, items are listed in VUV (Vanuatu – Vatu ) If an item is purchased with either PayPal or Credit Card the amount will automatically be converted into AUD before being sent to PayPal. The receipt you receive from PayPal will display this amount in AUD.
CIH (Cash in hand)
- If you purchase an item with this payment option it means that you will meet with the seller of the item to pay them & receive the item. You will need to contact the seller to arrange a time for this.