Quad Bike - For Sale By Tender
|Auto Seller||Private seller|
|Primary phone number||5525073|
Quad Bike – For Sale By Tender
Quad Bike Specification
Needs some repairs and maintenance.
Offers should be submitted in person or via email before 3:00pm Wednesday 31st August 2022. Any offers received after this time cannot be considered.
Conditions of Tender:
- Quad Bike will be sold on an “as is where is” basis – this means that buyers should view/test the quad bike before purchasing.
- Interested individual must fill out the Tender Bid Form available at World Vision Vanuatu Country Program Office, Saralana Park or World Vision Vanuatu – Northern Area Program, Luganville Santo.
- Offers should be submitted in person or via email as provided below, before Wednesday 3:00pm on the 31st August 2022. Any offers received after this time cannot be considered.
- The Quad Bike will be awarded to the highest bidder as determined by the WVV Bid Committee.
- Successful bidder will be notified to make full payment within 5 working days and if no attempt is made then automatically the runner bidder is selected.
- Quad Bike must be removed from World Vision Vanuatu premises within five (5) working days of payment.
- Quad Bike is located at the WVV Northern Area Program Office – Luganville Santo. Those interested to view and test the vehicle can contact Ms. Cecile Noel at mobile number 5525073, email: email@example.com . Further information can be obtained through this contact.
- Buyers will need to arrange and pay for shipment of vehicle to another location if needed.
- The Quad Bike estimated minimum bid is V50,000 “as is where is basis”. Bidders are recommended to submit their bids starting from the estimated minimum amount and above.