CANTER HEAVY DUTY MITSUBUSHI - For Sale By Tender
|Auto Seller||Private seller|
|Condition||Used - 2nd Hand|
|Primary phone number||5525009|
CANTER HEAVY DUTY MITSUBUSHI – For Sale By Tender
Brand: CANTER HEAVY DUTY MITSUBUSHI
2022 Road Worthiness and Road Tax paid
Just service and in good condition.
Offers should be submitted in person or via email before 3:00pm Wednesday 31st August 2022. Any offers received after this time cannot be considered.
Conditions of Tender:
- Vehicle will be sold on an “as is where is” basis – this means that buyers should view/test the vehicle before purchasing.
- Interested individual must fill out the Tender Bid Form available at World Vision Vanuatu Country Program Office, Saralana Park or World Vision Vanuatu – Tafea Area Program, Isangel Tanna.
- Offers should be submitted in person or via email as provided below, before Wednesday 3:00pm on the 31st August 2022. Any offers received after this time cannot be considered.
- The vehicle will be awarded to the highest bidder as determined by the WVV Bid Committee.
- Successful bidder will be notified to make full payment within 5 working days and if no attempt is made then automatically the runner bidder is selected.
- Vehicle must be removed from World Vision Vanuatu premises within five (5) working days of payment.
- Vehicle is located at the WVV Tafea Area Program Office – Isangel Tanna. Those interested to view and test the vehicle can contact Mr. Andrew Sam at mobile number 5525009, email: firstname.lastname@example.org . Further information can be obtained through this contact.
- Buyers will need to arrange and pay for shipment of vehicle to another location if needed.
- The vehicle estimated minimum bid is VT1,500,000 “as is where is basis”. Bidders are recommended to submit their bids starting from the estimated minimum amount and above.