- Hardware Supplier: Port Vila Hardware
- Condition: New
- Island: Efate
- Area: Port Vila
- Primary phone number: 23274
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listed: September 24, 2016 3:32 pm
- Expires: 512 days, 18 hours
- Branch tee to connect tubing on the run ends and on the branch
- Fitting connects to tubing on all ends
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- Twin ferrule compression fitting for a leak-resistant seal in high-pressure applications
- For use with copper tubing
The Parker A-Lok ET-B series compression tube fitting is made of brass, and connects three lengths of tubing in a branch tee. This coupling is for a fixed connection between tubing made of copper. Twin ferrule compression fittings connect to tubing for a leak-resistant seal in high-pressure, high-vacuum, and high-vibration applications. This fitting is made of brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability. It is commonly used in chemical, petroleum, power generation, laboratory, and medical device plants.
Pipe and tube fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. Compression fittings do not require tools or sealants, and are useful in installations where a heat source, such as a soldering torch, is prohibited. When purchasing fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size, and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness).
Feel free to visit us anytime!!